Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

So, on this day of giving thanks (yes, I know I posted after the day was technically over but my days are from when I wake to when I go to sleep. Take your 24 hours back to suburbia, that shit don't roll around here, son.) I would like to take a moment to thank all the people who have helped take The Most Wonderful Time of the Year out of my head and into the 4-D world.

Thank you:

Justin Laughlin
Bryan Ortiz
David Lehman
Evan Boston
Ellie Leeper
Joshua Thomas
Robert Jerdee
Benjamin Scharff
Mary Goodhue
Ellie Leeper
Bill Gundry
Sarah Goodwin
Amanda Silva
Tadeo Garcia
Sophie Bolles
Jules Vaquera
Matthew Arch
Christie Beckham
Scott McDowell
Chris Champlin
Rob Barron
James Venhaus
Micheal Burger
Matt Cassi
Belinda Harolds
Jon Gillespie
Morgan Clyde
Kathi Smith
Kelly Delong
Micheal Hartz
Peter Hartz
David Mack

Thank you all so very much for all your hard work, support, inspiration, and faith in making this show a reality. It means a lot to me that ya'll can get behind a silly idea of mine and work to make it happen. Thank you.

If you ask me about this post in person, I will deny that it exists, as acknowledgement of it will mess up my cool tough-guy exterior that I've worked so hard to maintain.

 Linkage:
Tickets for the show can be bought The Overtime Theater's website.
There is a Facebook event page for the show.
Also you can follow me on Twitter and use the hash tag #MWTY for nano-bits about the show.

FUN FACT: Abraham Lincoln declared Thanksgiving a national holiday in 1863.

Next Time: The Secret Origin of Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment